Thursday, July 9, 2009

Unearthen


So I'm pretty picky about jewelry. So picky we had to start our own line of jewelry to get the stuff I wanted to wear (Pinky Swear Designs? You may have heard of it?). Its not often I see a piece and say OMG, how awesome. But hi. This necklace is made from the spent casing of a 9mm bullet and a crystal. OMG how awesome. Each crystal is chosen for its properties and they claim "the stone with the right properties for your needs will inherently attract you." I'll agree with that if you needs are to look awesome. Oh and it comes hanging in a wood box with its own little environment and a "suede covered booklet detailing the properties of the crystals." My nerdy design heart just went pitter patter.

Find Unearthen necklaces here.


No comments:

Post a Comment