Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!


TGIF! Its the final countdown for Ms. A.J. and I's big birthday bashes, I'm sure she's just as busy as I am stuffing goody bags and putting the final touches on everything. It's such a bittersweet thing, your kid's birthday. They obviously need to grow up and the parties are fun, but a part of me will always be sad for the baby they used to be. It doesn't help this year too that my baby will be three! THREE! She's practically an old woman. ;) If you're not too busy with birthday parties this weekend, here's some links to things that are making me happy today:

  • Penny Lou's Nursery - via Ohdeedoh, such a sweet, happy nursery (and I just love her name!) I love how they hung their pennants in the corner!
  • Let's Panic About Babies - hilarious site created by one of my favorite "mommy bloggers" (Alice Bradley of Finslippy) with another funny writer, completely tongue in cheek "advice" for pregnant and new mommies. Seriously, you'll laugh out loud.
  • from Filth Wizardry - "Squiddlies" a culinary treat you could only really appreciate through a four year old's eyes. One part hot dog, one part spaghetti, its a meal you're little ones can help make. My picky picky eater can not wait to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment