Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Royal Steamline Invites and Blog


I DO…love these invites!!!!

As the other half (btw…I call her Lo…but she never gives her name… shhhh) of this shop/design/hip mommy/baby/all things artistic and blog worthy blog previously stated, we here at Pinky Swear are party planning fools. We love, love, love to plan a party…we even dream of parties to plan before they even happen…or knowingly know will never happen. But to dream is free…and free dreaming is always a good thing.

As I search high and low for inspiration for any one of my endeavors (after the jewelry line…I plan on hitting it big with my sister in the bakery department…see ‘foodie” blog) that I choose to do in the present or future, I find all kinds of beautiful artistic imaginative goodies that I have to share. This is what I found a few weeks ago…and lo and behold…had a cousin ask where he and his fiancé could find some great wedding invites that were more them…as in not your run of the mill flower-y foofy-Marths-esq(no offense M.S.) ones.

Royal Steamline. Can I just say…after seeing these puppies I sighed and immediately started planning the re-newel of my wedding vows (relax Hubster…we’ll wait a few more years)…with reception, dress, etc…all revolving around these invites.

Think… Edward Gorey /vintagey macabre/Edgar Allan Poe-esq…but all beautiful and amazingly artistic…combined with this amazing look of Victorian lace/birds/butterflies/old school rock and roll. I know…it’s hard to explain…but just look at them…GORG!!!!!

You can use their site template to create your own wedding site that matches your invites…and they have what their inspiration was on the design for each set…its so lovely to see the train of thought that goes behind something so artistic…lurve that.

Best thing of all…private company which usually equals personal…love that you walk away with something that is not mass produced (just like a certain jewelry line that we all know and love). All these things combined…tell me you won’t want to pull a Seal and Heidi stunt and want to renew your vows every year on your anniversary?

Find Royal Steamline here.



1 comment:

  1. those are rad! I want to have my wedding all over again!

    ReplyDelete