Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mincing Mockingbird




This little guy greets me every morning as I come down the stairs and is the last thing I see when I leave my house. When I stop to look at it I always smile. My sister and I fell in love with these prints awhile ago (she owns the same exact print). I fell in love with the expressions on the birds face, but when I read the title's of the prints I was officially their number one fan. This lovely blue bird print's title is "Will You Please Put Down That US Magazine And Listen To Me." Doesn't that make the print that much better? Isn't the bird's expression absolutely priceless now? Even thought the title is not actually on the print I know what it is and that's enough for me to get endless enjoyment out of it.

Some of my other favorites:


To Often Guilty Of Yielding To Suggestibility


There Is Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself - And The Neighbor's Cat, Jingles McFiggins


It Is Folly To Assume My Awesome Lies Dormant

Find these prints and many more here at Mincing Mockingbird.

1 comment:

  1. I own "In This Poignant Moment Of Finality, The Vibration Of Atoms Sounds Like Singing" and I love it. The colors are great, and the little guy has a big personality.

    ReplyDelete