Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From the Desk of A.J. - Jezebel.com

*This picture has nothing to do with the website

I don’t know about you but sometimes a day/week/month/(year?) has flown by and I feel I am “out of the loop”. Lately…that seems to be happening more and more. I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older, or because I’m busy playing halvsies to a new business or because I am a mommy of a very soon to be 1 year old. Ooooh *lightbulb*… it’s because I’m doing all of these three things simultaneously. My life is very full and the more I have on my plate…the harder it has become to keep up with the daily ins and outs of music, news, art, celebrity gossip…family gossip….you know…the everyday to day goods that make you, well, you. Ok…well me, me. I love these things listed above…they make me, well, happy me.

There was a time when I could sit down and read my “U.S. Weekly” as I like to call it (I’ve called it that for years and just a few years ago The Hubster actually read the mag cover and said “Hey…this is US Weekly…not U.S.” “It’s my world news dude…back off). And watch “the news”…which really was my Entertainment Tonight/Extra/TMZ whatever. No more my friends…no more.

Jezebel…not just a fabulous movie starring the lovely talented Bette Davis…a website that I found a bit a go that has everything previously mention above…all in one nice little link….or should I say big link? Beware…it can be overwhelming the first time…so baby step it…there is a lot of goodies in this puppy.

Celebrity, sex, fashion…you name it for women. Love that I can go to this site and get my fill of celebrity gossip (posted daily…but check out their Wednesday Midweek Madness for a lumped week’s account of what and who is doing what and whom), articles, TV interviews & clips, world news ( real world news…they use Getty images…so along with their world news are amazing beautiful photos that go with), and they have a quick link to Gawker Artist which is my new favorite curated online artist community (site that features all media artists….so awesome!).

Love, love, love, this site and the writers who put this lovely big nest egg together…witty, smart, fashion-ey, gossip-ey, glorious women with a bit of bad taste humor…just my style, perfect for nap time, and when I’m through perusing it…I feel me again and sooooo in the loop:)

Find Jezebel here.

Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment