Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Canditto Photo Collector


File this one under "Why oh Why Wasn't This Around When I Was Getting Married??" I love elegant solutions to life's little annoyances, and this nifty contraption is just that. Trying to get pictures from everyone who was at your wedding or party can be like trying to wrangle toddlers in a candy shop. I waited months for pictures to finally make their way to me, and I'm sure there are tons of pictures I've never gotten to see. The Canditto solves this problem. It is a little device you can rent for any occasion. As people leave the party, they simply insert their memory cards into the device and it downloads all the pictures that they have taken in the last eight hours. At the end of the night you are left with two flash drives filled with all the pictures. Brilliant! You keep the flash drives, and mail the device back. I think its such a great option for bride's who may not be able to afford a professional photographer, and definitely a better solution than those disposable cameras (have you ever seen a nice pic from a disposable camera, really?). You get quality pics, instantly. Up to 4,000 of them! I love this idea.

Rent a Canditto here.

No comments:

Post a Comment