Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tea for Two


I'm back! I made it through my crazy week, and I have a ton of stuff to share. I just discovered Shinzi Katoh's online shop while looking for bento boxes and was totally sucked into the site for over an hour drooling over everything. I'm ordering bento boxes for my kiddos for school next year (trying to reduce my plastic baggy usage, I hate those things!) and I'll probably share the boxes soon too, but how ridiculously cute are these "Tea for Two" teapots?? My little ones love hot chocolate (or lemonade now), especially when I let them pour it themselves. These are just so sweet and I also love that there are several that are gender neutral, since my little guy loves hot chocolate nights just as much as my girly girl (although I don't really think he'd care either way, pink is his favorite color). Such a great gift for the kiddo who has everything. Heck, such a great gift for anyone! I know several grown women who would squeal at the site of these (myself included). Annnnd it comes in this adorable box:


Find the Tea for Two sets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment