Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spread the Love


More often than not I find an Etsy shop where I want to buy not just one thing, but quite a few. And then there's those rare shops where I just want all of it. Spread the Love is one of those. I love just about every single print in this shop. I love her cards, I love her calendars, I love it all. I tried to narrow down just a few for this blog post and I quite nearly went crazy. So I picked a few I thought would be especially cute for Valentines Day. But dude. You MUST visit this shop and look at it all!! I really love this print and this print for a new baby. These naughty cards made me giggle. This one is just pretty. These alphabet prints are adorbs. And this is the calendar I want, because its just so darn optimistic. :)




Find all of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment