Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feeling Knotty



My hair is currently in that weird grow out phase between having bangs and not having bangs and I can't make up my mind which way I'm going to go. I love having bangs, but my hair grows so dang fast that they look great for a week and then I'm right back to where I am now, boring old bobby pin land (and don't even suggest I cut my own, that's just a skill I do not possess). I'm tired of plain bobby pins and elastic headbands. I thought maybe I'd try to mix it up a bit. But every time I try on a headband or pretty clip I end feeling like I look like my four year old. Maybe that's just the nature of wearing a headband or clip, but I'd be totally willing to try these pretty little things for a change. ;) Cute, simple, but still grown-up. These are so perfect for my daily jeans, tee, cardigan, flats uniform.
And I love these rings!!!

This whole shop is going on my hint hint nudge nudge Valentine's Day is coming up list...
Find Sun Studio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment