Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday!! What are your plans for the weekend? I have some grandiose plans including, but not limited to: do some laundry, take the dog for a walk, hunt down some painted pianos*, have a dance party with my kiddos, love up on my new nephew and share a bottle of wine with The Husband. You?

Oh, and here's my current obsession, Ten Cent Pistol by The Black Keys. For reals, if you don't already, you need this album in your life.

*If you live in Orange County, check this out! There are twenty pianos, all painted by different artists, placed throughout OC just waiting for you to show up and play. I can plunk out a total of three songs (all with about six notes total), but I'm all about a piano hunt! Thanks to my Nana for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment