Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day - Print Your Own!


Worried if you order Valentine's Day cards off Etsy they won't get to you in time? Of course, you can always check with the individual shop (they are always more than happy to let you know if it'll get to you in time) Or you can choose from one of the many PDF files offered. They simply email you the file and you've got adorable, sometimes personalized valentines ready for you to print to your heart's content.
  1. Bubbledog, $2.50
  2. Vicinity Studio, $4.00
  3. The Paper Nut, $5.95 (this one comes with the cards and the gift tags! I want this one to send to my loved ones)
I also really love these from Happy Thought. A little more prep work, but so cute!! My son's school does not allow food items so I'm thinking this is a cute alternative.

Find the house here, $6
And this cute hanging decoration here, $7

Another tip? Through out the years of making our own invitations I've learned that Kinko's online printing services are really awesome (and cost efficient). You simply upload your file to their site, choose your options and pay online. They are usually done within the hour and you go pick them up at your nearest Kinkos. I don't own a paper cutter, so I also love that they let you use theirs for free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment