Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jonathan Adler - Entomologist Pillows

Here I was all gung-ho and ready to start posting regularly and then...well life happened I guess! :) I spent all Monday night and Tuesday at the hospital welcoming my first nephew into the world and couldn't be happier! Mom and baby are doing great and I can't wait to introduce my kids to our newest family member tonight.
In the meantime I thought I'd do a short and sweet post about these loverlies. I've loved Jonathan Adler for a loooooong time. For years I had an Adler animal figurine on my Christmas list (The Husband got me this bull, I adore him. Husband and bull.) I just love Adler's aesthetic and his happy colorful take on home decor. I loved him on Top Design, I want to live at his hotel, I even adore his husband. I love him. These popped up in my email this week, so I thought I'd share. I neeeeeed that ladybug in my life! Check out these and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment