Thursday, January 13, 2011

From the Desk of A.J. - Found Vintage Rentals

Da, da, da ,daaaaa,

That’s the wedding march, in case you didn’t recognize the tune.

Yep…hosting, yet another, shower…this time for 2 brides.

A double wedding you ask? Nope. Two lovely ladies, who happen to be getting hitched to each other a la Portia and Ellen. One of them happens to be my beautiful cousin and the other her beautiful bride. Our families are beyond excited, ‘cause these two have known each other forev-ah and are a perfect match. Love is love in all shapes and sizes and this is a beautiful thing

So, on to the shower! Stumbled upon an amazing website looking for old vintage glass jars (I know…too many out there…and I just had to torture myself in having to find the perfect ones for the centerpieces). My heart went pitter pat when I found, well, found-vintage rentals.



Immediately, I had a flashback to my engagement pics, wedding, baby showers, past parties, past showers I’ve hosted, past weddings I gave any of my 2, 3, 4 cents worth to and I stopped and awwwwwwed for, like, an hour, over this site.

The founder (ha…pun intended) Jeni, is a super styling, cool gal who wanted to find a way to use her vintage, flea market hungry, styling obsession in a way to A. preserve all vintage time pieces and B. help those who loooove all the things she does incorporate them into their weddings, pictures, parties, etc… You can rent couches, old luggage pieces, doors, chairs, tables, uhm CHURCH PEWS! The list goes on.

The website is gorgeous, so is the blog ( great decorating ideas for seasonal, year round, & parties!), also her Hubs is an amazing photographer that uses her styling for his clients…check out the couple on the rail road tracks…I just want to go and have a absinthe cocktail with them.

Yet another blog/site I will be frequenting often…love that someone else out there wants to save the “old” and make it new again…So glad we found you found (and again insert pun)

*All images from Found Vintage Rentals inventory

Find Found Vintage Rentals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment