Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentines Day! - Etsy Style

I'm a fan of homemade valentines, but I get that hand drawing/crafting thirty valentines for your kid's class is a bit overwhelming for you and your little one (and I've got two in school, so make that sixty!). But that doesn't mean you can't have special valentines, hand made by someone else! Browsing around Etsy I found some really adorable, surprisingly really affordable options for the big day.


I love these from WestMama Designs! My kiddos are obsessed with anything to do with animals, and my four year old squealed when she spotted the cuttlefish. These are so great looking, I'd send them to my friends too!


If you were to tell me you know a kid under seven who doesn't love dinosaurs, I'd say you were lying. I just haven't met any kid who doesn't at one point obsess about dinos. I love these illustrations and that they come with stickers! Use them on the envelope, or cut them out and put them in with the card in lieu of candy. By Letter C Designs. Find them here.



I just love these illustrations! So cute. Be forewarned, there's a LOT of cuteness happening in Stephanie Fizer's shop! Find these and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment