Monday, February 1, 2010

Seattle Show Posters - I Love You Because poster



I know that its really not the cool thing to really love Valentines Day, but I always have (whether or not I had a significant other). I mean, its a holiday thats about pink and red and chocolate and conversation hearts and telling people you love 'em. I'm all about it. I've already been searching high and low for presents and came across this (via Apartment Therapy). I think its such a sweet idea. The poster has a blank line that, once framed, you can write in whatever sentiment you're feeling at the moment with dry-erase marker. What a sweet, easy, lovely way to remind your sweetie of all the little (and big) things they do that you love. I would love this by the front door or by my coffee machine. What a way to start your day!

Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment