Monday, February 22, 2010

Mother/Daughter Wear - Sonia Rykiel for H&M



I'm not the type of mom to dress to match my daughter (just writing that conjures up awful images of Laura Ashely dresses and nineties mall bangs) but if all mother/daughter clothes looked this good I just may have to change my opinion. I loved Sonia Rykiel's lingerie line for H&M (if you missed it, it was retro, simple and sexy) and now I'm in love with her new knitwear line. The line is simple, with sweet feminine details. I'm loving this yellow and pink sweater, I picture my daughter and I hunting for Easter eggs in matching sweaters. And the little sailor shorts! Bah! I'm a sucker for those sailor buttons...

Check out the line here (and us lucky OC moms can head over to South Coast to snatch these cuties up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment