Thursday, February 4, 2010

Uncommon - iPhone Cases


So I just joined the club and got an iPhone. I won't get into how much I love that thing (because that would be a looooooong post), but I've been taking my time trying to find the perfect case for it (because its all about accessorizing isn't it?). I found Uncommon cases online, and love that you can upload any artwork or photos you want to create your own case. You can also pick from a TON of different covers by artists. They also currently have a whole line dedicated to the relief fund for Haiti (through Red Cross). I decided to go for the Haiti relief collection (specifically the one pictured above), but also think a personalized iPhone cover would be a great Valentine's Day gift for those hard to buy for men in your life!

Find the cases here.

No comments:

Post a Comment