Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Punch Bowl Evites


Though I will always have a special spot in my heart for real live invites, the thought of making, printing, posting and mailing just seemed too much for me to handle for my oldest fifth birthday coming up. I wasn't totally crazy about Evites (too many ads, a little difficult to customize) so I searched around and found mypunchbowl.com. Its the same idea as evites, you create an invitation and email it to your guest list. But the designs look like real invitations, and they show up in your guest's emails looking like that (instead of a link they click on). I used it and totally love all the options, its made figuring out my guest list SO much easier, and I'm actually getting RSVP's, which I'm sure you know, is almost unheard of these days (I'm guilty of it myself!). They also have options to add a potluck list, attach wish lists, automatic reminders to your guests who've rsvp'ed (umm, how does one spell that??), even links to party supplies. What I really love about it though, is that designing and customizing was super easy and I was able to create an invite that was perfect for my soon to be five year old's Matterhorn party (not too many pre-made party invites for that theme, let me tell ya!).

Check out My Punch Bowl here.

No comments:

Post a Comment