Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cavallini Wrapping Paper - Maps




The first thing my kids do when we go somewhere new is demand a map. Being frequent visitors to amusement parks, museums and national parks, they assume everywhere we enter will have a map. My son is especially adept at reading them now, and automatically assumes the role of tour guide (a job he takes very seriously). They love their map puzzles and the vintage globe we have. Knowing this is a common fascination for kids, I was thrilled to find these maps after Ohdeedoh mentioned Cavallini wrapping paper the other day. They have a great vintage look and hello! They are $4.50! You can not beat that with a stick, my friends. Use as wrapping paper, frame it, or pin to the wall and mark the places you've been or want to go to. Check out the city maps, and the awesome science prints as well.

Find Cavallini wrapping paper here.

*My little tour guides

No comments:

Post a Comment