Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sublet Clothing


I like the basic idea behind wearing sustainable, eco-friendly clothing, but frankly most of the time eco-friendly clothing consists of some fugly burlap skirts and organic tees. Not that I'm against an organic tee, but I need a little more in my wardrobe than that. Thankfully, its getting easier and easier to find more attractive eco options (not to mention more and more main stream chain stores carrying eco lines).

I'm drooling over these loverlies over at Sublet Clothing. They make simple clothes, but with interesting shapes and small detailing which make this eco friendly line the kind of pieces you grab when you don't want to think about it, but want to look good. And since its all made from sustainable material in the good 'ol US of A you can wear it over and over totally guilt free.



Isn't that yellow dress perfect for Easter!? Find the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment