Thursday, April 2, 2009

Red Ruby Rose Clutches


I was totally going to write about something different today, but I ran across these this morning looking for a birthday gift, and haven't been able to think about anything else! I'm obsessed with about ten of them. She has over ninety different purses! Someone tell the Husband that my birthday is in eight days and that bird purse might just get him lucky...

Wouldn't these be so pretty for a wedding? As the bride or a guest! I love the lining in all of her clutches.



And I love these for jeans and top days (well everyday if you're like me). Both could be dressed up or down. And the lining! I'd be happy every time I opened my purse with lining like that...

Find these loverylies and more at Red Ruby Rose.

1 comment:

  1. ummm would that be MY birthday gift?! cause I love the bird one.

    ReplyDelete