Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unique LA Shout Out #1-Hello Hanna




So we’ve found out a few of our neighbors that will join us at the Unique LA summer show. Hello Hanna is the first one I’m excited to see.

Super cute paper company (if I haven’t said this before…I love paper-stationary, real books, etc.) that makes everything from place mats to cupcake stands (check out their wishing tree…such a great idea for birthdays, showers, anniversary parties). I love how simple their designs are…but as they say…simple so you can add your own creativity to them if you want. They’ll give you a few ideas with your purchase…or you can use just on their own.

Loving these place mats above that include stickers so your kiddos can customize. Actually I can see the Hubs customizing his own to be honest;) Boy Wonder #1 loves helping me prep & set the table…he’ll be all over these place mats!

First shout out of the summer show…Hello Hanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment