Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!



Today is the start of a crazy busy weekend for me and the family. My youngest, my baby, will be graduating from preschool today. I can't believe my wild and crazy girl is going to be in kindergarten! Then we have birthday parties, ice skating and her first dance recital. The end of the school year madness begins! Thought I'd share a few things I've done this week.

Since my daughter's birthday is in the end of July, she celebrated her birthday in class this week. We saw these Despicable Me cupcakes on Pinterest. The originals were the twinkies on top of cupcakes, but I thought a cupcake plus a twinkie might be a bit much for a classroom full of preschoolers, so we just put them on top of some 'nilla wafers. The kids loved them and thought they were hilarious.



And the flowers are for my daughter's teachers. I found the tumbler glasses at Target (so loving the Calypso line! the clothes, the home stuff, its all sooo cute!) Then it was over to Trader Joe's for some flowers and voila, a pretty, summery bouquet. Wish I could have taken a picture of these in natural light, because the colors are gorgeous!

Hope you have a great weekend and we'll see ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment