Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Movie Express




I am a self claimed movie junkie. I love all movies good and bad (I think I've said this before). Bottom line, my boy wonders...will probably end up being junkies too:)

Looking for summer fun deals to do with my nieces and the boys (well, BW2 will not benefit from this deal) I saw that Regal Cinemas are doing their kid summer movie express again. I remember taking my niece a few years back & I'm so happy they are still offering it! Local Regal theaters will offer $1 movies (and of course all of the goodies your wallet can splurge on at the concession stand;) for the summer.

Just type in your zip and a list will pop up with times, dates and titles (Uh...I think we're in for Charlotte's Web fo sho!).

Love it...and with Boy Wonder who has yet to sit through a movie...for a buck...its a no brainer;)

No comments:

Post a Comment