Thursday, June 16, 2011

All Aboard!!!


The boy wonder is turning 3 next month (it’s flying by waaay too fast!). I think I’m pretty lucky so far…he hasn’t become completely obsessed with anything yet. He loooves everything. He loves garbage trucks, constructions trucks, airplanes, cars (both fast and slow…really doesn’t matter), pink & purple sparkly things (he's secure with his feminine side, as are we:), dinos and trains-just to name a few.

One of his favorite things to do is take a train ride…just like every other kiddo. So when thinking about his 3rd birthday theme…trains were it. Believe me…I know the day is coming when I wont have a say in picking the theme to his party (or anything else right?) so I cherish these days-big time.

So…here I go again. I began looking for non Thomas the Train party décor. He likes Thomas…but doesn’t love Thomas, so to me that meant “look for something different and impossible!”

Hello trainparty.com!! I fell in love with this sight. Everything you can think of for a train party…all under one cyber roof. Best of all…they had Thomas but not only Thomas…actually, a lot of non Thomas. Our theme is old west vintage trains…and yep, everything from vintage train toys & whistles to train cookies, lollipops, costumes and décor. This site mixed with my party throwing obsession ideas…boy wonder & friends are sure to have the best time this side of the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment