Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fact: Making Things Tiny Makes Them Better



Though I don't think I could ever justify the prices, there's always been a special place in my heart for Restoration Hardware (and please don't even get me started on how much I love this couch, I lust after that couch). I love the rustic, industrial aesthetic they embody. And just when I thought it couldn't get any more depressing looking and lusting after beautiful industrial furniture they went and made it tiny. TINY! Yes, that's right, the chair and desk above are child's size. Kill me now. Now its about as likely that I'd spend over a thousand dollars on a chair for my kids as it is that I'd buy my dream couch...but *sigh* that's a damn cute chair. Luckily not everything at RH is crazy expensive so I can happily put these accessories on my wish list without guilt. ;)


So cute! Find Restoration Hardware Baby & Kid here.

No comments:

Post a Comment