Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Fool's Day Roundup

*Image from Martha Stewart Living

April Fool's Day is tomorrow! I come from a loooong line of pranksters. My family has perfected the art of a good natured prank (my uncle once filled every cupboard, every sink and every shower in my dad's house with newspaper, my dad once gave my grandpa an exploding present, these are time consuming, engineering marvels of pranks, not just glueing a quarter down). I figured I have to keep the tradition up and start apprenticing my kids in the fine art of pranks sooner rather than later. To spread the fun around I thought I'd share a round-up of some easy, family friendly pranks I found 'round the internets:
  1. Martha Stewart Living - I especially like the colored water from the tap and the "solid" milk...
  2. Family Fun - The balloon surprise seems awesome and they have lots of great food tricks
  3. Parenting - Some cute, classic "mix-ups"
Happy Pranking!

No comments:

Post a Comment