Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bit of Whimsy - Koala's For a Good Cause


I've written about Bit of Whimsy's dolls and patterns a couple of times now. Her monsters and dolls are still my favorite thing to sew. I am by no means a great seamstress, but her patterns are simple and straightforward. I also love that I get to use up all my little scraps of fabric (it takes less than a half a yard to make most of these). She adds new patterns and dolls all the time and I want pretty much all of them. Today I think I'm finally going to break down and buy a new pattern, the Koby Koala. Not just because its sooooo frickin' cute but also because Bit of Whimsy is donating HALF of all proceeds from the sale of this pattern to the Australian Red Cross to aid in the flood and fire relief efforts.

Find Bit of Whimsy Dolls here.


No comments:

Post a Comment