Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reisenthel Motherchildbag

I'm not a huge fan of gimmicky "mommy helper" types of gadgets in general. But I saw this bag on Ohdeedoh today, and something about it resonated with me. As you know I have two kids, ages 5 and 3, and navigating from the front of a store to our car can be a stressful endeavor especially when I have bags in my hand. My kids are not bolters, but they can dawdle or drift. Usually I have them hold on to each other and then to me, but sometimes the bags get in the way or I have to lean down so they can hold on to something and then my purse slips down and the whole thing is a mess. So this makes so much sense to me. Also, my stroller had a handle on the side that my son would happily hold onto so he could walk, so I know for us at least, the "hold onto the handle" would work for us. What do you think?

Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment