Thursday, March 18, 2010

Petite Marionette - Rules of Ownership Print

We had a rough morning getting to school today. And while my troubles were more wardrobe related (because I'm the meanest of mommies and make my three year old wear pants *gasp!*), this little print made me giggle and helped make me feel a little better. If you can't read it, it says:
Toddler Property Laws

If I want it, It's mine.
If it's in my hand, it's mine.
If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine it must never appear to be yours in any way.
If we are building something together, all the pieces are mine.
If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
If I think it's mine, it's mine.
If I give it to you and change my mind later, it's mine.
Once it's mine it will never belong to anyone else,
no matter what.

If it's broken, it's yours.

Find this print here, and check out their other super sweet notecards.

No comments:

Post a Comment