Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Follow the White Bunny - Embroidery Pattern PDFs




Embroidery is one of those things that looks really difficult, but in fact, is fairly easy and simple. Its all about patience and a little practice and a few cheap tools. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it, its such a nice easy way to keep your hands busy while watching Real Housewives. ;) One of the things I really love about etsy is all the great patterns you can purchase for embroidery. Whether you want to go super modern, cheeky or traditional, you'll find it on etsy, usually for ten dollars and under. Currently, I'm really loving Follow the White Bunny's pattern shop, all her designs are so sweet! I want to do the Princess and the Pea to hang on my daugter's wall, the deer for a pillow and this little rabbit for the next bay-beh shower that comes around.

Find these patterns and more here. (and thanks Little Sis for the link!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment