Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From the Desk of A.J. - Piccalilly Bunny Robe





http://www.nelliefay.com/index.html

Well…long time no bloggie for me. It’s been a busy few weeks…which is quickly turning into a busy few months, and we all know where that will lead (uhm…busy year, end of story).

As I’ve been attending weddings (which I have got to blog about one day…the hotel…the theme…the whole celebration was a sea of creativity and I lurved it!), getting both personal and business taxes ready (yeah…aren’t you jealous), doing orders and oh yea, watching the Boy Wonder turn into a crazy hilarious 2 year old (well, in July, but he’s soooo advanced;), I’ve still been searching and gearing up for the Easter Bunny. Yep…another one of my favorite holidays is coming up quick and as I was shopping one of my favorite sites (uhm, the ever fab nelliefay.com…all organic, people need I say more?) I found the perfect Easter gift, birthday gift, or just an I NEED as I usually tend to categorize things I have to have just because.

Piccalilly Poncho Bathrobe…with bunny ears!!! I love it because it doesn’t scream at you…its just there and sweet with its multi-colored polka dots and its super soft luxurious organic cotton. It also will fit your kidlet for years (the Hubster likes that;). You can use it as a towel, robe, beach and pool side…its fabulous…and such a fantastic price.

One of the many things I’ve found on this site (and Picalilly is such a great line…Boy Wonder’s favorite party shirt is by them…and it washes great…and its super soft cotton…so he’s pleased and so is mama), and their customer service is great. Gotta love that…one stop shopping…well, unless you need some customized jewelry ;)







Find the bunny robe here on Nelliefay!

No comments:

Post a Comment