Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!


The weekend is here! This week has been slightly crazy, it seems that every school activity that could happen happened this week for us. Parent teacher conferences, open houses, fundraisers, Grandparent's Day, not to mention the regular volunteer time I put in. I love it all, but it was a bit hectic. I'm looking forward to a pleasant weekend celebrating my grandparent's birthday's with a BBQ on Sunday.

In the meantime, be sure to check out our friend's adorable website, that they've worked so hard on! Violet Riot makes the cutest cutest shirts, onesies and sweaters. I heart this cardigan so so much!! Find them here.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable stuff! I love that they use recycled t-shirts! And there is super cute, crafty stuff on the blog too. Thanks for sharing them!
    S-

    ReplyDelete