Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nest Pretty Things




We're back! Hope your holidays were loverly and restful. Not sure mine were restful, but at the very least we had a blast and got some important work done (life changing things, like cleaning out closets and finally fixing that one broken drawer).

I've been a fan of Nest Pretty Things for a while now (and my poor sis has had one of these wreaths on her wish list for what seems like years! One day, lil' sis, one day!). Everything she does is just very sweet and a little bit retro, but never feels precious or too saccharine. And now that my three year old has decided that she loves/is/will be a ballerina, I'm even more drawn to the adorable fairy crowns. So sweet and ethereal! And I might just need this locket ring... ;)


Find Nest Pretty Things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment