Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Weekend!


Signing off for the weekend! Going to take some nice long walks and add to our ever growing stick and rock collection. We couldn't possibly part with any of these precious items. Some of them even have nicknames. If your kids don't have any collections, let me recommend it to you. It doesn't have to be anything special, just something they can find and choose. My kids will randomly pull all these rocks and sticks out and play with them sorting, stacking, making up games and they love adding to the collection. Some of the rocks are from my collection when I was a kid and they love to hear how and where I got them. It doesn't cost us a thing, and it makes a pretty little display on their toy kitchen my pops made for them.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment