Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Weekend!


Hopefully your week went a little smoother than mine, my poor little family has been under the weather. One kiddo had a tummy bug (which is the worst isn't it, when little ones get it? My poor little guy declared it was "the worst day of his life") and The Husband and I are in head cold limbo, where we're well enough to work, but still can't stay up past 8:30 and sound like seals when we cough. But enough whining! The weekend is finally here! We've got some veggies to sow and I'm personally loving this June gloom weather.

Oh, and remember these thrift store finds of mine? They've been up on my wall along with some silhouettes my lil sis made me, thought I'd finally share the finished product. I love that yellow, it makes that little corner "office" so cheery.

Have an easy weekend! Hope you and your family can avoid these bugs, wash those hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment