Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pandora Internet Radio

*currently playing on my Pandora station

So when I'm not whining about how all the good magazines are gone, I'm whining about how all the good radio stations are gone.  Next I'll be going on about those darn kids in my yard.  But come on!  You basically have three choices when it comes to radio stations round here: 

1. Top 40 skanky pop and hip hop
2. Spanish stations
3.Classic Rock (oh but we're down to only ONE of those my friends!)

All of which have their place, don't get me wrong.  But I crave variety.  Between A.J. and I, our varied musical collection would astound.  Last time I checked my ITunes I had enough music to play for 32 straight days.  And yet I need more.  Its a sickness really.  Which is why I'm currently smitten with Pandora.  Type in the name of a song or artist you like, and they will create a "station" for you (not unlike your "genius" button in ITunes).  You can add artists to the same station, so you end up with a mix you love.  I love that I get a great mix and can discover new music.  You can even "gift" your station to your friends.  FOR FREE!  woop!  

Make your own station here.  

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that that dress is amazing and I am sad that I didn't see it before I got married, beacuse then I would have to had rethink the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete