Wednesday, May 27, 2009

From the Desk of A.J. - Mamasan & Miso Punk


So…my babe is on the verge of turning one…I can’t believe it. He’s turning into a toddler right before my very eyes and I can’t help but ache for the lost moments of his infantism. (is that a word?...if not…I’m making it one right now).

Anyway…long story short…my clock is ticking again. I know…already you ask? I’m 37…I don’t have a lot of time to dwell on the “should I…I mean “we” have another one? Is it too soon? Are we ready?" Nope, no time for that. What I really am starting to look at is my maternity clothes in my closet and drawers. Do I:
 a. pack it up and maybe bring it out again in a year or so? Or do I 
 b. start shopping for new summer pieces that will make me want to exercise and buy some smokin’ hot shoes and not even think about my belly turning into a basketball?

The point of the story? MamaSan Maternity. Met the owners at that glorious little “artisan” fair, Patchwork, a few weeks ago, because they have a side line called Miso Punk…for kidletts. Both are soooooo stinkin’ cute. MamaSan carries rock n roll wear for mamas to be. Cool skirts and dresses with rockin' embroidery. Great fun pieces that you can wear before and after baby.
And the Miso Punk stuff is just as cute! Found the babe the cutest shirts that say “Viva el Rock” and “Little Greaser”…all with fun doodles…cool, but in a fun edgy babe way.

Check out their site…its too fun to shop…and it’s a new mama run business…we love that:)

“Dress like you are going to be a mom, not like you are your mom”-MamaSan pearls of wisdom #2.

Ahhh-so true:)

Find Mamasan and Miso Punk here.

No comments:

Post a Comment