Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Weekend!


Remember my post about the Bit of Whimsy dolls and patterns? I finished these little guys awhile ago, but didn't want to post them and ruin the surprise. How cute are they?! They were honestly really easy to make, even if I had to recruit my sister to figure out how to do a zigzag stitch on the sewing machine (I'm a newbie!). I think/hope these guys will become a favorite of the two little ones I made them for, I used super soft material for their body and think they'll enjoy chomping on the arms and legs and horns. If you missed my post about these, you can check it out here.

We have an exciting weekend coming up, Saturday we'll be wining and dining with other Unique LA vendors! We will continue to post about this event in the coming weeks, so keep checking back.

Thats it friends! If you haven't heard this already, call your kidlets into the kitchen and blast this song all weekend! We've listened to nothing else all week and I'm still not tired of it. My little ones love it, and we haven't even seen the movie yet. Highly recommend the whole soundtrack (all songs are by Karen O and The Kids).



No comments:

Post a Comment