Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FontCapture

*my son filling out his form to create his own font


I'd read about fontcapture awhile ago and thought it was cool, but didn't really see how I could use it till I saw this idea from Filth Wizadry. Fontcapture allows you to create a font on your computer using your own handwriting, all for free. The mama behind the blog at Filth Wizadry came up with the brilliant idea of creating a font using her young children's handwriting. Her girls were old enough to write their letters and numbers, but still to young to write words and sentences. So she created the font and now uses it to write thank you notes and letters from her girls to whomever. So cute! I can't wait to create a font for my son, I think he'll be really excited about seeing his letters create words and sentences.

Find Fontcapture here and the post by Filth Wizadry here!

No comments:

Post a Comment