Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From the Desk of A.J. - Our Other Unique LA Neighbor!



I love it when I hear of someone who just couldn't find the right somethin’, somethin’ and instead of sitting around and wishing for the fairies to come down and magically make it appear…they got off their butts and did something about it! (sounds like a certain pair of jewelry designers I know;).

Skunk and Sparrow. Again…another shout out to one of our Unique LA sistas. This gal makes super cute hair accessories (50’s, rockabilly/punk rock girl vibe), totes (uhm..with super cute zombies & voodoo dolls…how’d she do that???), hankies, and T-shirts & more. The prints are one of a kind and are all hand drawn & silk screened. I know… you can tell she’s put lots of blood, sweat and tears into her work…so you don’t have to:) My fav…a cutie T-shirt that has a rockin’ pink up gal and it says “Cute girls are feminists too”. Love, love!

Come check out her spot…she’ll be the one to the right of us, probably trying to convince me to do something with my “mom hair” by way of a fabulous feather clip (love those too!).

Find her here (and of course come see her and us Dec. 5th and 6th)

No comments:

Post a Comment