Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bit of Whimsy - Dolls and Patterns



Are you thinking about Christmas presents yet? Because I am! I found these dolls a while back and stored them away in my bookmarks, filed under presents, and am sooooo excited to get to work on some of these goodies for Christmas presents!! While she does an amazing job on all her dolls and little creatures herself, Bit of Whimsy also sells PDF patterns for all of her creations! I've bought two patterns (and I'm not saying which two yet!) and am so pleased with them. She emailed the patterns, I printed them out and I'm already half way through my first creation. Simple, sweet, and handmade. Who wouldn't love that for Christmas? There's a pattern for almost every little one on your list. Cute dolls, animals, and monsters, boy or girl you're covered!

Check out Bit of Whimsy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment