Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are


Are you as excited as I am about this movie?! Its always been a favorite of mine (and just about everyone I know) and was one of the very first things we bought for my son when we were first pregnant. Its just one of those magical books, that children will love forever. And I'm so happy that the movie is by one of my favorite directors! I'm also totally stoked on all the great merch thats coming out too! These are some of my favorites that I've found:



  1. Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak - Find it here at Urban Outfitters
  2. Wild Thing Shadow Puppet - Find it here at Urban Outfitters (love this one!!)
  3. Wild Scales Throw Pillow - Find it here at Urban Outfitters
  4. Max and Wild Thing Silver Pendants - By Elaine Ho, find them here.
  5. Max Wolf Tail - attaches to your belt loop! Find it here.
  6. Wild Thing Dolls - again at Urban Outfitters, find it and a Max doll and one other W.T. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment