Thursday, October 22, 2009

Etsy Finds for Pink Week


Whew! Let me tell you, I worked hard to find you some awesome stuff for Pink Week on Etsy. Because there's a ton on there! But I did all the digging for you to find a few gems for you and your babes.

I love this little pink bunny!! What a sweet little gift for any girl. AND 80% of all sales from this bunny go to the Susan G. Komen Institute. That is an amazing percentage! Find it here.

I don't know a single little girl who wouldn't gasp when they saw this tutu. Its pink on pink on pink for corn's sake! And, with ten dollars from every sale going to Susan G. Komen your favorite ballerina can twirl for a great cause. Find it here.

And finally, this bag is functional and adorable. Soft on the outside and waterproof on the inside, its a great bag for all those creams and lotions that accompany most babes, or even to use for wet diapers or clothes. 10% of every sale to go to Susan G. Komen. Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment