Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Gardens


I've been trying to think of thing to put in the kid's Easter baskets that aren't necessarily "toys." We have enough toys, and to be honest my kids get at least three Easter baskets a year (thanks Gammie and Nanny!) and all that little stuff adds up quick. When I was little we often got swim suits and summer gear in our baskets and I think I'll continue that tradition, but still want to include something just for fun. I started thinking maybe the Easter bunny would bring the kids gardening stuff for our house and came across these. So cute and fun! I think JoAnns carries this line, so I may swing by and see if they have it. I think though, this could be an easy and fast DIY too with all the little doo-dads you may already have around the house. I may just buy each kid a pot, a house (those tiny blank birdhouses they sell at craft stores would be perfect), some seeds and dirt and call it a day! Find these online here. And for more tiny garden inspiration, google "fairy gardens" and be ready to be awed by the cuteness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment