Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teapots & Teacups

What's a week devoted to English royals with out some awesome tea accessories? Searching for teapots and teacups I learned that there is a teapot for everyone out there. I saw vintage teapots, formal teapots, utilitarian teapots, shabby chic teapots, steam-punk teapots, teapots shaped like airstream trailers, you name it, someone makes it. I tried to think of a way to categorize the teapots I found, or make a cohesive collection before I threw up my hands and just went with ones I thought were cute. So the following teapots and cups passed my very scientific "cute" criteria (I follow a complex algorithm that measures the amount of time it takes me to squeal or think CUTE! and divide that by something or other):

  1. Wise Owl Ceramic Teapot, $25
  2. Turkish Delight Tpot, $38
  3. Wedgewood Intaglio Teapot, $160
  4. Madeline Teapot, $73
  5. Afternoon Tea Tpot, $35
  1. Sweet Dreams Cup, $20
  2. Hidden Animal Cup, $24.99
  3. Afternoon Tea Cup, $18
  4. Leila Cup, $20
  5. Shizi Katoh Deux Mug
  6. Oresund Mug, $12

No comments:

Post a Comment