Monday, April 25, 2011

From the Desk of A.J. - Let the Festivities Begin!




I distinctly remember watching Diana and Charles getting married. I woke up and walked into the living room and there was my mama watching it on TV. I sat down and she said “look meja, now she’s a princess”. I remember oohing and awing at her dress and thinking wow…there really are princesses.

OK…I was all of nine when they got hitched, so that fairytale wedding was right up my alley. Flash forward to now…and the nine year old gal in me is right there again soaking in all that glorious royal wedding hoopla and luuuurving it!

Friday I will be glued to the tube (with my mama at my side & grandpa lending a hand with the boy wonders;) ooohing and awing (in our hats!) as yet, another, princess is born. We’ll be noshing on some scones, sandwiches and having a spot of tea from the Art of Tea. Yep…this site is amazing and has every kind of tea for every kind of quench under the sun. I’m laying down humungous hints for their tea of the month club for mama’s day to the Hubs. Friday I will sipping on cinnamon fig, coconut pineapple, and their classic organic black tea…just so I don’t have to hear any backlash from the Queen Mum;)

This week, we’re dedicating our blogs to everything royal and delicious in honor of Kate and Wills (which we hear after Friday…we can’t call her Kate anymore but I’m pretty sure we can still call him Wills;) Pinky style of course;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment