Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Unique OC Wrap-Up

*Billy from ZZ Top! For reals!

We had a blast at Unique OC. The weather stayed nice (as long as you were in the shade!) the beer was nice and cold (and free!) and we met a ton a of great people. Not to mention all the amazingingly yummy food. For reals. Even if you don't like to shop, you need to come to the next Unique show just for the food. The Manila Machine truck's french toast was so yummy, I had to have twice. Best believe I was the first one at that truck Sunday morning! Thank you so much to everyone who came, hopefully we'll do another Unique OC, it was very cool to meet our neighbors and realize how much great creativity is coming out of little 'ol orange county these days! (I'll be sure to post about them separately in the near future!)

*My french toast from The Manila Machine, half gone because I couldn't wait to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment