Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unique OC - Lo's Picks

Trying to narrow down what I would like for myself out of the OC vendors is difficult, but I slaved away and narrowed it down a bit. ;) I loved Les Morceaux when I saw them in LA, and am so glad they'll be here in OC! Simple, graphic jewelry that mixes metals and textures. *love* I'm also pleased to see Sub_Urban Riot back with their super soft yummy tees. Both my sisters snagged their tees at the last show and I'm still jealous. And I must have missed Flea Market Girl in LA, but I can't wait to check them out, especially this great leather drawstring bag. And I love these silk hair bows and pins by Michelle Rose for my little girly girl (and maybe myself! how cute would that big bow be on a shrunken blazer or purse??) I'm posting more of my favs tomorrow so stay tuned and come out this weekend and shop for yer-selves! :)

Can't wait for my picks? Go here and see all the other participants!


No comments:

Post a Comment