Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday!


*That's my dad in the bow-tie! :)

We moved into our new house I don't even know how long ago. Sometimes it feels like yesterday, sometimes months ago. But I finally got my family pictures up the other night and it feels so good. I adhere to the more is more philosophy when it comes to pictures, and I have so many that I love dearly its hard for me to keep them all put away. Its difficult for me to choose which pictures to frame and which to put away, so I came up with these "empty" frames as a way to be able to quickly change out the pictures if I want. I just mounted the frames, and added another nail inside it and hang the picture from a plain old binder clip. I want to get some larger ones for the kid's artwork as well. This wall is part of the hallway that leads to the kid's room, but its also the wall our kitchen sink faces and its so nice to do dishes and look up and see this.

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment